Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I love you



You're the last one 
I think i will not choose or find another girl
Got you, i got everything 

I asked you a question 
" Marry me? "

You was answered me " yes "

Now your name has been changed to Mrs.Low
And you're my wife now
Now and forever <3 

Every promise from my heart to you is always true
Love you with romance, care and worry 

You told me a sweetest word 
" You're my man " 
" 你是我的男人 "

Ya, i am. I'm the only one for you
I will always love you, always be with you

No matter how others is waiting patiently 
Nothing gonna affect our love 

I give you what you need.

And the important i believe you

I think i'm the only one can give you warm
Protection with love, and hug you sleep without fears 

Problem happened, no matter how serious is..
Just we use our love to solve the problem..

A real couple, is laugh together, cry together
Even can die because of love.. 

You're the one who did everything with me

Remember we in the lift ? 

I hug baobei laopo u, then we both..
Hug together and we happened something..
tongue kiss.. baobei excited.
And baobei tongue keep want lick my tongue.

Can know baobei very love me

And wanted to tell how miss me you're in the kiss..

I'm enjoy because you're my baobei 

_____________________



For those who are still waiting we both break

Hope you don't wait already__ : (

We already married, and planned 10years more we wedding..

And please be don't worried, i will take care she ; )


________________________________________


I love you, my baobei laopo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com