Thursday, November 25, 2010

一份想念一份牵挂
I miss you


Today your first day on trip..
I'm missing you a lot..

I promised you, i will bring you go many places..
Just with me, we two people's sky..

This is the dream i wanted the most.
With my love go everywhere..

I will hug you whenever you're with fears..
I will kiss you whenever you told me you miss me so..

A single bed is only for one people..
But for a couple sleep in a single bed is so romance..

Hug both together, under a air cond..
You need my hug to keep you warm and protection

Our love go through experience, hardest part..
But i think do not rest : )

Learn to love you, care and protect you : )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com