Sunday, December 19, 2010

我想你
I miss you




You're always in my heart 
In a very important places that cannot be less
You're very important for me, i can't even lost you for 1hour
That feeling like pulling out the skin of my body !



I love you, no one can do so much i did 
You've been to the important parts of my life
If let me choose, i will choose to be your teeth
Cause it will always be with you, when i feeling pain you will feel it too


I know that i wasn't good enough  
I try to be good, to did everything for you 
Gonna give you my everything, with my love


I have been to selfish 
Cause i went to meet the lord of the hell 
But maybe they're rejecting me


I have brave to face the death, but without brave to face the problem i having
Because of you, i changed a lot but i'm still considering a bad boy
Why people would still using the same eye sight to see me? 
I can't understand, but they're giving me pressure
And affected me, my brave to love you..


Think of the two cases that i lost you, is so terrible !
There's nothing more terrible than i lost you
Without you, my target is not there anymore
I'm just laying there like a dead man..
But still stay a breath to miss you


In the moment i lost you, i'm thinking of you
When i will get you back? Shall i wait? 
Yeah, i did.. i choose to wait for you.


The sky seems falling for that few days..
The darkness cover everything =[


The time past slowly....
I'm thinking how long i still need to wait? 
I seems like a universe, it's soo freaking big.
There is no any limitation.. 
The place big like a unlimited space..


When i will walk finish this parts of darkness in my life? 


For now, the darkness is another side of it..
I went back to the brightness, i saw u waiting for me..


But there is another darkness side to face it, luckily the problem was solved..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com