Tuesday, January 4, 2011

开心的一天
A happy day



Today luckily changed my class to my lover class, and i'm not because my lover go to the class.
It's much more reason that i go to my lover class.

I'm really happy, cause everyone are trying to go this class.
I'm trying to friend with all my friend.

My lover, this blog is for you.

Today is my first day step on this blog to countdown 600++ days

I will type a post to this blog everyday.

I love you my love.

I know you're still worrying, what people i really is? 

I just can told you, i love you so..

I'm not playing with you, i'm serious with you..

I not want find a girl can do that kind of thing with me..

I'm love you with my real hearted : )




And, i really know that you really don't like me come to your class..

That reason because i give up ict to come with you

Actually this really my little bit of thinking..

My fren said me 要美人,不要江山..xD

Actually not really happen like that..

Causes of my class everyone are leaving

I not suppose to stay in a class boring like that, i have to change..

I cannot live without you my baobei laopo

I love to be with you, the first day of your class

I feel the energy of studying are back 

I full of energy to study good good..

And i want earn many money and waiting 10years more to go hawaii honeymoon with you.

I miss you so. I really do!




Second day of studying = Nice ^^

Cause be with you, is the sorce of the problem

Now everything has been solve.....xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com