Saturday, January 8, 2011

还是这里最好...
Here always the better



Today i changed my font size, is more easy for reader.
I meant me, myself : ) 

Here always my place to let me outlet the temper.
Today went to badminton, yeah. Almost the bad is me.

Now already 11.29am, where are you actually? 
I'm finding you since 8am.. 

Maybe yesterday you been to very late sleep 
Never mind, i will wait for you : ) 

Today is the day mostly alone.
I miss you actually, but where you been? 

Still in the dream? Where're you? 

I feel helpless, i'm trying to let myself happier 
but seems it always failed !

What happen to me? Can i tell myself what happening? 
Just wanna be with you.. where you been? 

Is it i still have to wait another hour only can reach you? 

Hmm... It's boring right now ! 

A word just keep on repeating " wait "
I really hope can hear your voice, your sweet voice..

Today really a day very unhappy.. 
My friend told me that i'm post everything on facebook is annoying.

Here is a place that no one know that, i can keep on renew..
Yeah babe, i don't wanna play facebook anymore.. 

Just keep on blogging when i'm boring

It can improve my typing speed.. 
I'm here to waiting for my babe, kua ching yee.

Actually i got a question asking myself..
If one day i don't wanna wait, the feeling will how? 

Not really love to wait, cause i want you not want the wait... haizz..

Here a place that can let me shout, all alone..

Cause no one will see it, until it found my a reader that interested.. xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com