Monday, January 24, 2011

心疼
Heart pain of your hurt 




I'm in love with a girl that i never know how angel look she was..

A kindly hearted, a pretty face, and a gorgeous body...

Lucky that i'm with my best friend, lucky to where i have been..

We're the couples that we never know how sweet we're..

We're the couples that never know how love we're..

In my heart, i just wanted to be with you.

Just wanted getting marry with you, form a family with you.

We looks good everyday, but we always argue..

We know that we care about both, argue some topic that not necessary.

I'm heart pain, heart pain you get hurt because of me.

Just wanted to tell you, my love for you is real.

Just want to love you forever..

Be my wife forever, accompany me till the end of the day.

Build our family, make love.

Make out everyday, make love every weeks.





我爱你,娶定你!
I'm gonna marry you, because i'm in love with you!



我爱你,宝贝老婆...

今天宝贝好开心哦,哈哈...

宝贝好开心,因为我一直好想把宝贝娶过门..

好希望可以天天都把宝贝抱着,保护着宝贝..

我爱你,我爱你,我爱你 !

我爱你宝贝老婆,明天又不能看见宝贝了...

如果有一天,我一定会抱着宝贝...

不会让宝贝离开我,一直抱着...

今天我们谈到去生孩子的地步...

看起来宝贝真的很害羞,不过没关系啦..

重要的还是我爱宝贝老婆 ^^




Muackxx muackxx

I love you 我爱你 ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com