Friday, January 28, 2011

我爱你
Love you 






Dream, all i have to do is dream =[

At least i dreamed a sweet dream.

Can sweet with you in my dream, will it be real one day? 



So hope one day you keep want with me do sweet things.

So hope one day you keep on pulling me somewhere because of wanna hug

Wanna kiss, wanna tongue kiss^^



In my dream, it's sweet like sugar.

I know that the day will came to me.

Hope that it come early more.

My time left not long, just only for that 10years time we can sweet..

After we wedding, have family.

Won't do those thing in front of kids.. 



I will keep on sacrifice on my own life..

Sacrifice because of you, punishment for my first day

It's like killing me, same as a word "wait" 











I believe that one day we will sweet like that..

Always kiss both, always hug together..

Always talk those "hamsap" thing with both..

Together discover our body..

With you do all of my first things..

Hold your hand, walk along shopping centre

Hug you as tight as i can when you choosing clothes in shop



Hug my hand when we walking on some street 

We go in toilet kiss, and hug together..

When watch movie, we sit couple seat..

We hug together, and i put my jacket on your body

Then i hug you, sure very warm and sweet.



When we go for travel, we sleep together..

Hug together, and sleep same pillow..

Once open eye then see both's face

Then body touching both's body

How sweet is the feeling ! 



Before sleep keep on kiss..

After that next morning, don't know what happened yesterday!


Hmm, really damn sweet ^^




When you see this blog, told me when we can sweet like this..

9years more...? 

Now...? 



I hope can happen all right now!

Because i really love you so much..

Just hope you can hold me tight, don't let me go..

Do it to pull my love, don't let me go away..

haha ><



Wait for your answer...

Hope positive answer ^^

Don't dissappointed me ><

HAHA.. i love you






End.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com